- Are there accessory side panels for the 200/300, 500 and 600 Series units
- How to install side panels on 200/300, 500 and 600 Series and model 430 wine storage unit.
- Panel part numbers 7007490, 7007491, 7007492, 7007493
- Instruction sheet 3754180
- Does a side panel increase the opening width for a product
- Can you reuse side panels
Stainless steel and white enamel side panels Side Panel Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Available for the 200/300, 500 and 600 Series and model 430 units.
- The stainless steel panel matches the stainless steel used on all Sub-Zero and Wolf products, type 304 stainless with a number 4 brushed finish.
- Side panels work on either right or left side of any compatible unit.
- Side panels from 200/300 or 500 Series models will fit onto a new similar size 500 or 600 Series model.
- The Built-In (BI) Series side panels are not compatible with older model side panels. The attachment is different.
- Existing side panels are not reusable on Built-In models.
- Use of a side panel increases the product opening width needed by 1/4" per side panel. For a 36" unit with 2 side panels, the opening width needed would be 36" instead of the typical 35-1/2" wide.
- When using custom side panels, the opening width will increase based upon the thickness of the side panel.
- Refer to the product installation guide for custom side panel dimensions.
- Mounting screws for a custom panel must be longer than the thickness of the panel. 1/2" longer is recommended.
|Side Panel Finish||80"H Side Panel|
All models except 201, 501, 601
|69"H Side Panel|
Models 201, 501, 601
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820