- How to add a drain pump to model 235
- Did model 235 come with a drain pump?
- Drain pump kit part number for model 235
Model 235 Undercounter Ice Maker was available for purchase with a gravity drain or in a pump model to pump the drain water to a different drainage location.
- A "P" at the end of the model number indicated the unit came equipped with a drain pump, without a "P" the unit was sold as a gravity drain model.
- To add a drain pump to a non-pump model, order part # 7018829.
- Instructions for pump installation are not available; however, a qualified electrician or plumber should be able to figure out the installation on site as needed.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820