- What is the refrigerant charge for the 235 ice maker?
- What type of refrigerant is used in the 235 ice maker?
- Refrigerant charge and type for 235 ice maker
- The 235 Ice Maker is charged with 6.5 ounces of 134A refrigerant.
- The refrigerant information is shown on the unit serial tag.
Factory Certified Service is recommended for all sealed system repairs.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820