- Installation instructions for part number 7007529, 7007530, 7013769, 7013770, 7030447
- Instruction sheet 3755160
- List of components included with dual installation kit part number 7007529, 7007530, 7013769, 7013770, 7030447
- How to install the dual heater kit on a 400, 500, 600, 700, UW-24 & IC-27 Series unit
- Z Shaped bracket to install a 700 next to a 736, part number 7006501
- Is a dual installation heater required for 2 Wine Storage units installed next to each other
The dual heater kit is used to prevent moisture and condensation, potentially causing damage to the units or cabinetry, from forming between units.
- Dual Heater Kit Installation Instructions for 500, 600, 700 and IC-27 Series detail the installation process.
- Models 427 and 427R are not called out in the instructions. They are considered integrated tall units, and use the same instructions.
- 424 Models Starting with Serial # 3227000 and UW-24 models use dual installation kit # 7030447
- Refer to UC Undercounter Dual Installation Kit for instructions and more information.
- Anytime two 400, 500, 600, 700, or IC-27 Series products are installed next to each other, or with less than a 2" separation, a dual installation heater kit must be installed.
- Part of the heater wraps onto the top of a 601R or 601F because of the height, but should still be used in dual installation applications.
- Even if a panel or filler is placed between the two units, a dual installation heater kit must still be used.
- Dual installation kits will include multiple harnesses and brackets for different installations. Sub-Zero recommends a Factory Certified Installer for proper installation.
- Dual installation kits are sales accessories which must be purchased separately from the unit; contact a local dealer for further sales information.
- The Z shaped bracket used to install a 700 next to a 736 is part number 7006501 if this is needed separate from the kit.
- See also:
- Use the table below to determine which dual installation kit to purchase:
|Installation||Heater Kit Part #|
Installing 2 - 700TC, 700TR, 700TF, 736, 427, 427R, or 430 side by side.
Also for all 500 and 600 Series side by side installations.
|Installing 2 Base Units - 424 PTS# 3227000, 700BR, 700BF, or 700BC side by side.|
Or 1 Base and 1 Tall Unit side by side.
Installing 2 - IC-27's side by side.
|Installing an IC-27 next to a 700 Tall Unit side by side.||7013770|
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820