- Is it possible to disable only 1 section of a 600 Series Sub-Zero?
- How to turn off only the freezer or only the refrigerator in a 650, 611, 632, 642, 690, 680?
- How to shut down one section for cleaning?
It is not possible to disable only one section of a 600 Series unit before serial number 1810000.
- The entire unit must be turned off for cleaning or service purposes.
- See also, 600 Series Disable Single Section Starting with Serial Number 1810000
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820