- Water valve solenoid energized too long
- How to fix Service Ice flashing on a 600 Series unit
- No ice made and Service Ice flashing
- Difference between "SERVICE" flashing and "SERVICE ICE" flashing on a 600 Series unit
Steps to Verify Issue:
If both "SERVICE" and "ICE" are flashing:
- Turn the unit off for 10 seconds.
- Turn the unit back on.
- If only "SERVICE" is flashing and "ICE" is solid, see Sub-Zero with "Service" Flashing.
- If this recurs frequently in a short time, contact Factory Certified Service.
- If this recurs after six months or longer, this can be reset following the above steps.
- Ice production resumes shortly after this reset.
Refer to No Ice Production for additional ice maker troubleshooting.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820