- How do you replace a door or drawer gasket on a PRO48 or 648PRO?
- New door gasket is distorted or bent
- What to do if door gasket is ripped, torn or cracked
- Pro 48 door or drawer gasket replacement instructions
Steps to Verify Issue:
To replace a door or drawer gasket on the 648PRO:
- A dart at the back of the door and drawer gaskets fit into channels built into the door and drawer liners.
- To remove a drawer gasket, the drawer must be removed from the unit.
- To remove a door or drawer gasket, pull the gasket dart from the channel in the door or drawer.
- On older models, silicone may have been used at the corners of the gasket to help hold it in place.
Sub-Zero recommends any door or drawer gasket replacement be completed by a service technician. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820