- Food product obstructing door from closing fully
- Switch actuator pin missing from top door hinge assembly prior to serial # 2413524
- Switch actuator set-screw missing from top door hinge assembly starting with serial # 2413524
- Set-screw needs adjusting after door adjustment or replacement
- Door switch or door switch wiring problem in top cabinet hinge assembly
- 648PRO or PRO48 lights stay on when doors are closed
- Display lights flicker when the door is closed
- 648PROG interior light turns on by itself
- Clicking and lights turning on and off
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify that the accent lights are not the issue
- Verify no food product is obstructing door from closing fully
- Verify door switch in top cabinet hinge assembly is operating properly by pressing it in
- See 648Pro Lights Flicker Randomly
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820