- REPLACE FILTER should clear when the filter is removed and the new filter is installed.
- May be an issue with water filter manifold, filter sensor, or electrical issue if filter light persists.
- What does REPLACE FILTER message mean?
- Why is REPLACE FILTER displayed?
- The water filter on a PRO48/648PRO has been replaced but the "REPLACE FILTER" light is not turning off.
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the REPLACE FILTER message does not clear:
- Ensure filter is seated properly.
- Remove and reinstall filter.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
The REPLACE FILTER message indicates that the water filter has expired needs replacement.
- The water filter is part #4204490.
- The REPLACE FILTER message appears in the Freezer user display in the grille area.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820