- Deli shelf assembly in a 700 Series dropped, causing drawer to separate from shelf
- Deli drawer not fitting back into the shelf
- How to install deli drawer into deli shelf assembly
Steps to Verify Issue:
The deli drawer assembly for the 700 Series is designed to be taken apart for cleaning purposes and is easily reassembled. Follow these steps:
- Install the deli drawer shelf into the unit. The drawer slides are attached to the underside of the shelf.
- Pull the drawer slides fully forward.
- Insert the drawer at a 45° angle onto the slides, lower and slide back into place.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, it is possible the deli shelf assembly is damaged and needs to be replaced.
- Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
- Use the chart below to verify part numbers:
|Model||Part Description||Part Number|
|700TR, 700TC||Deli Drawer||7016029|
|Shelf - RH Hinge||7014709|
|Shelf - LH Hinge||7015839|
|736 PTS # 2419464||Drawer||7016731|
|Shelf - RH Hinge||7016095|
|Shelf - LH Hinge||7016204|
|736 SWS # 2419464||Drawer and Shelf Assembly - RH||0000047|
|Drawer and Shelf Assembly - LH||0000048|
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820