- Installing a Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven in a cabinet or other enclosure.
- Install a countertop oven in a built in application
- Can a countertop oven be installed behind a door?
- The countertop oven requires 4" clearance on all sides, and top of oven.
- Do not operate in an enclosure even if there is 4" clearance on all sides. The heat will be trapped creating a fire hazard.
- See also, Countertop Oven Dimensions & External Clearance
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820