- Oven preset temperature will not change
- Unable to set temperature on a Wolf oven
- Oven controls not responding
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the preset temperature is not able to be changed on a Wolf oven:
- Verify unit is not in Sabbath Mode:
- Address any error codes if present.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820