- Air purification icon, pure air icon or air filter icon is missing, on, displayed, shown, flashing, blinking
- How do you turn PURE AIR on or off or reset the air purification icon?
- How often should the air purification cartridge be replaced?
- How long should the air filter last?
- Is it harmful to the Built-In unit if the air filter isn't replaced?
The PURE AIR icon flashes when the air cartridge needs to be replaced. This occurs after 365 days or if the bulb inside the cartridge burns out.
- If the PURE AIR icon flashes intermittently, replace the air filter.
- The catalyst in the air purification cartridge does not wear out based on the amount of ethylene gas present.
- There may still be some food odor in the refrigerator even when the air filter is active.
- If the cartridge repeatedly fails prematurely, a bad filter receptacle may be the issue. Contact Factory Certified Service for repairs.
- If the filter expires too soon only once, a bad filter bulb is the most likely cause.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820