- How to dispose of air filters
- Can the air purification cartridge be recycled?
- Air filter recycling
- Can the Built-In air purification cartridge be recycled?
Air purification cartridges can generally be disposed at any location that accepts compact fluorescent bulbs.
- Earth911, http://www.earth911.com, has a local search to find locations in your area that accept compact fluorescent bulbs and air filters for recycling.
- Click the Recycling Search link in the upper right corner.
- Enter “mercury” and a zip code.
- For Canadian Customers, enter the postal code.
- Click search for local results.
- Contact the local government waste management division for information on local guidelines or alternative drop-off sites.
- Replacement air purification cartridges are available for purchase through Sub-Zero’s Accessory Store or through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- Each filter contains a compact fluorescent UVC lamp that contains 3 mg of mercury.
- See also:
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820