- How to dispose of the air filter?
- Can the air purification cartridge be recycled?
- Air filter recycling
- Can the Built-In air purification cartridge be recycled?
- Earth911, http://www.earth911.com, has a local search to find locations in your area that accept compact fluorescent bulbs and air filters for recycling.
- Click on "Recycling Search" link in upper right corner
- Enter “mercury” and a zip code
- Click search for local results.
- Replacement air purification cartridges are available for purchase through Sub-Zero’s Accessory Store or through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- Each filter contains a compact fluorescent UVC lamp that contains 3 mg of mercury.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820