- How does the Manual mode operate?
- When to use the blender Manual setting
- Can the pulse button be used in Manual mode?
Manual mode provides the user with direct control over operating speeds and can be used by following these steps:
- Turn the selector dial to Manual.
- Turn the speed dial to Lo. The display should read 0.00 time, Manual mode, and Lo speed.
- Add ingredients through the lid opening.
- Press the Start/Stop button.
- The display panel shows an up arrow and begin to count up the time.
- If adjusting the speed dial, the increasing or decreasing bars on the LCD display indicates the speed.
- Press Start/Stop to cease blending, and turn the speed dial back to Lo and the selector to Off.
The Pulse button can be used with the Manual setting. See Blender Pulse Button.
For further assistance, contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com or call (800) 222-7820.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820