- Can a booster or a buck and boost transformer be used to increase 208 Volt power to 220 Volts?
- Can Dual Fuel Ranges, Electric or Induction Cooktops or Built-In, Wall Ovens use boost transformers to increase power supply when only 208V power is available?
- Increase power supply, voltage
- Buck boost transformers should be selected by an electrical contractor for use on any Wolf product.
- Wolf also offers a 208 Volt Electric Cooktop for purchase and recommends purchasing this product when using 208 Volt power supplies for best performance.
- The 208 Volt model number is CT30E-208/S.
- For information on how to check 208 vs. 240 voltage in home, refer to Determining 208 Volt or 240 Volt Electrical Service.
- See also, Wolf Changing Voltage Requirements.
- Buck boost transformers are available to purchase online or from local electrical supply warehouses.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820