- How to install a wood panel on a Built-In (BI) model
- Part number 7003407, instruction sheet 7004563
- Can the custom panel mounting kit be used on either right or left side of a BI unit?
- Can you reuse side panels?
Built-In Custom Side Panel Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Panels can be installed on either right or left side of unit.
- Side panels must have a minimum thickness of 1/2" (13mm).
- The kit, part number 7003407, includes mounting hardware needed to mount one side panel.
- Side panels from older models cannot be reused on Built-In models. Older side panels have different dimensions and attach to the unit differently.
- Refer to the Built-In Installation Guide for further installation information.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820