- What is the purpose of the foam strip above the condenser area in a BI Series unit?
- What is the piece of foam sitting above the condenser on a BI Series unit for?
- Is the foam piece sitting above the condenser on a BI Series unit for packaging?
- Should the foam piece sitting above the condenser on a BI Series unit be removed?
- What is the part number for the foam strip that is above the condenser on BI units?
- Part number 7011251
The long, white foam strip above the condenser in Built-In (BI models) is used to direct airflow in the condenser area of BI products and keep warm and cool air separated.
- Do not remove the strip.
- If the foam strip is removed or falls out, service may be required to install a replacement strip, part number 7011251.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820