- How to turn off one section of a Built-In (BI) combination refrigerator freezer unit
- How to disable one section for cleaning
- Shut off either refrigerator or freezer only on BI models
- Built-In manual zone disable mode
- How to disable a compartment
- Turn the unit off.
- Press and hold the WARMER key pad of the section you want to disable. You should hear a beep indicating that the button has sensed your finger.
- While holding the WARMER key pad, press the POWER key pad.
- Release both key pads.
- The disabled section will a double dash "--" in the control center display panel.
- Repeat the process in the same order to turn the section back on.
Note: A beep indicates the button sensed the touch input.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at our factory, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820