- How to turn off or disable one section of a Built-In (BI) combination refrigerator freezer unit
- Shut off either refrigerator or freezer only on BI models for cleaning
- Built-In manual zone disable mode
- How to disable a compartment
For over-and-under and side-by-side models, it is possible to turn off one section of a combination unit for an extended period without disrupting the other. To do so:
- Turn the unit off.
- Press and hold the WARMER key of the section you want to disable. You should hear a beep indicating that the button has sensed your finger.
- While holding the WARMER key, press the POWER key.
- Release both keys.
- The disabled section shows a double dash "--" in the control center display panel.
- Repeat the process in the same order to turn the section back on.
If this fails to enable or disable the desired zone, try again and ensure the unit is being turned off first.
- Note: A beep indicates the button sensed the touch input.
- Lights function in the disabled section.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820