- How does a Built-In (BI) Series flush inset, overlay or framed grille panel get installed?
- Does the grille need to be disassembled to install a custom panel?
- Instructions to install flush inset, overlay or framed louvered grille panels
To install a custom panel on a Built-In (BI) Series product, follow these steps:
- Remove bottom grille frame by extracting lower two corner screws from each side of grille assembly
- Slide custom panel into frame
- Reattach the bottom grille frame by sliding corner brackets back into position
- Reinstall the four corner screws.
- To remove a custom panel on a Built-In (BI) Series product, reverse the steps above.
Add the grill frame accessory to a Stainless Steel model to create the look of Stainless Steel Wrapped doors with a custom grille, if desired.
Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information. Contact a Factory Certified Installer for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820