- Low water pressure
- Air in water line
- Defective switch
- Built-In (BI) internal water dispenser drips
- Water leaks from Built-In Series internal water dispenser when not in use
- Water sputters when dispensed
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify the water tank is full. Press a glass against the dispenser until water begins to flow.
- Remove water filter.
- Repeat step 1 to determine if water filter is clogged.
- If water begins to flow, replace the filter, which is available for purchase through Sub-Zero’s Accessory Store.
For external dispenser models, see Ice and Water Dispenser Drips.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820