- How to replace a light switch in a Built-In (BI) unit
- BI light switch part number
- Instructions for light switch replacement in a BI unit
Steps to Verify Issue:
The Built-In door switch is located at the top rear of the top cabinet frame.
- The switch actuator protrudes through a hole in the front of the cabinet frame.
- A series of tabs and pegs hold the door switch in place.
- The Built-In Series door switch part number is 7007259.
To remove a door switch:
- Open the grille at the top of the unit.
- Disconnect the switch electrical leads using a needle-nose pliers to pull the electrical lead housings away from the switch.
- Use a small flat-blade screwdriver to pry the front retaining tab at each side of the switch back while lifting that side of the switch up.
- Repeat step 3 on each side of the switch.
- Pull switch back and lift from the top cabinet frame.
- Reverse procedure to reinstall.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820