- Major fault code logged
- Service icon flashing and alarm chiming
- Elevated temperatures in unit with wrench flashing and alarm chiming
- Built-In model beeping with the wrench flashing
- Wrench is blinking on the control panel on a Built-In that is chiming
- Alarm chiming with door shut
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify unit is on a dedicated power supply.
- It may be possible to stop the alarm from chiming for 24 hours without correcting issues or errors. See Built-In Series Alarm Silencing.
- Share the error code and current temperatures when contacting the service provider.
- See also, Built-In Series with Service Icon Steady and Alarm Chiming.
Troubleshooting steps apply to any service icon displayed with the alarm chiming.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820