- Minor fault code logged (not threatening any temperatures)
- Fault codes not cleared after viewing
- Service icon steady and alarm chiming
- Built-In model beeping with the wrench icon illuminated and steady
- Wrench is solid on the control panel on a Built-In that is chiming
- Alarm chiming with door shut
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify the unit is on a dedicated power supply.
- It may be possible to stop the alarm from chiming for 24 hours.
- To silence the alarm temporarily, see How to Silence Alarm.
- This silences the alarm for 24 hours, but it will not correct any product malfunctions.
- Share the error code and current temperatures when contacting the service provider.
- See also, Built-In Series with Service Icon Flashing and Alarm Chiming.
- If fault codes have been viewed and not cleared, hold the Alarm key for 15 seconds until CFC (Clear Fault Codes) appears on the display.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820