- Dimensions of the Built-In (BI) flush inset stainless steel panels
- Size of dual flush inset stainless steel panels for BI models
- Stainless flush inset grille panel sizes for BI product
- Thickness, gauge, type, finish of the flush inset stainless steel panels
- Backer and spacer panel requirements for flush inset stainless steel panels
- Handles on stainless panels do not align when installed in a dual installation application
The flush inset and dual flush inset stainless steel panels for Built-In models are the same size as suggested for custom flush inset panels for both single and dual flush inset applications.
- An overlay unit with flush inset panels, purchased separately, will be needed to achieve this look.
- Panels are designed for flush inset installations only.
- Look and finish is designed for flush inset.
- The panels will not work with a standard installation. The sides of the panels would show a seam and protrude forward, making for an undesirable appearance.
- Flush inset stainless steel panel information:
- The panel thickness of the flush inset stainless steel panels is 3/4".
- The 3/4" "thickness" is achieved by two 90 degree bends.
- Due to the weight of stainless steel, it is not a solid 3/4" thick panel.
- The panels are made of 18 gauge, 304 type stainless steel with a #4 brushed finish.
- Spacer and backer panels are not required.
- The handles are not replaceable or removable. Replace entire panel assembly if there is an issue with the handle.
- Panels are hinge specific to ensure offsets are correct when the panel is applied.
- Dual installation considerations:
- When installing two different style units (side-by-side, over/under, wine storage) using a dual installation kit, the handles may not align.
- Pro style handles do not align.
- Tubular style handles align at the top.
- A dual wide flush inset grille must be used.
- It is not possible to use single flush inset grilles if units are installed in a dual appliaciton.
- See also, Built-In Series Metal Front Panel for installation instructions.
Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for panel and design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820