- How to install side panels on a Built-In (BI)
- Part number 7003408, 7003409; instruction sheet 7015550, 7004316
- What finished height do the side panels accommodate?
- Does a side panel increase the product opening width?
- What are the cavity opening dimensions for a unit with one (1) or two (2) side panels?
- How tall are side panels, and do they accommodate extended height grilles?
- Is mounting hardware included with the metal side panel?
- Can you reuse side panels from a BI to a BI?
Built-In Refrigeration Side Panel Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Built-In Refrigeration products can have white or stainless steel side panels on either side.
- Stainless steel side panel (part number 7003408) and white side panel (part number 7003409) include the following:
- Optional 4" base cover to conceal the side of the toe kick area. The base cover is not available as a separate part.
- One side panel. If one for each side is needed, order quantity two.
- Mounting hardware needed to mount the side panels.
- Install the side panels and the base cover before installing the unit.
- Side panels from existing 600, 500, or 200/300 Series models cannot be reused on Built-In Series models.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Freestanding Installation for top panel information.
|Width Considerations||Height Considerations|
Metal side panels increase the product opening width needed by 1/4" per side panel.
Side panels are 80" tall and accommodate a standard 84" finished height.
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820