- Built-In Grille Assembly Instructions
- Part number 7003518, 7003519, 7003520, 7003521, 7003522, 7003523, 7003524, 7003525, 7003530, 7003531, 7003532, 7003533, 7003534, 7003535, 7003536, 7003537, 7003542, 7003543, 7003544, 7003545, 7003546, 7003547, 7003548, 7003549, 7007127, 7007128, 7007129, 7007130, 7007131, 7007132, 7007133, 7007134, 7007135, 7007136, 7007137, 7007138
- Instruction sheet 7004567
- List of components included with this kit
- How do you install a grille assembly on a BI Series unit?
BI Grille Assembly Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- A T-20, 6-lobe Torx head screwdriver is required for the mounting screws.
- Mounting screws are a #10-24 x 1/4" Torx Head screw.
- Screws may be available locally at a hardware store.
- Replacement mounting screws can be ordered from a Factory Certified Parts Distributor using part number 7001277.
- Stainless Steel models come standard with a pro louvered grille.
- Replacement standard grilles can be ordered using the following part numbers:
- 30" units - 7007131
- 36" units - 7007132
- 42" units - 7007133
- 48" units - 7007134
- Overlay models include a grille frame that accepts a classic louvered, solid stainless, pro louvered or custom panel insert.
- Refer to the product installation guide and the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820