- How to measure units in CAD architectural software
- What version of CAD software is needed to use CAD files?
- Who is the point of contact for CAD questions or feedback?
- Unable to open 2D CAD files on website
- Measurement not shown in Wolf Design Guide, Sub-Zero Design Guide or Cove Design Guide
- 3D Studio Max, AutoCad, ArchiCad, Wavefront 3D, Revit, SketchUp files
CAD files for current production model products are located on the product specific pages under CAD Libraries or in the CAD Libraries link.
- CAD files are available in several formats, including 3D Studio Max, AutoCad, ArchiCad, Wavefront 3D, Revit, and SketchUp.
- The files may open in a top view (not a front view). With any of the programs above, rotate the illustration to see other views of the product.
2D CAD Files
- Visit http://www.subzero-wolf.com/trade-resources/product-specifications to download any available 2D CAD files.
- Open the 3D CAD file and rotate it to the view you want to see in 2D.
- Save this view as a file.
- Open the file. The 2D view appears.
3D CAD Files Do Not Open
- Verify a 3D CAD software program is installed on the computer.
- Ensure the version of this software is a post-2007 version. Some of the files available will not open with a pre-2007 CAD viewer.
- Check the file format. Available file formats include: 3DS, DWG, DXF, GSM, MAX, OBJ, RFA, and SKP. Other file formats are not available.
- Verify that the product is a current product. Discontinued product CAD files are not available.
- To find model 700TCI CAD files, search "700TCI" in the upper right search box. The file links are in the search results list.
- Available CAD files will always be online. If there is not a CAD file online, it doesn't exist.
- See also, 20/20 Catalog.
Visit Sub-Zero, Wolf and Cove specifications library to access CAD files. Click on the individual product desired to view the CAD files.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820