- Is the opening size the same for changing from a GR Gas Range to a Dual Fuel Range (DF)?
- Do the electrical and gas locations remain the same?
- Do the electrical requirements change from the GR to DF range?
The opening width for the GR Gas Range and Dual Fuel Range are the same.
- Both units allow for a height adjustment to a maximum of 38"
- The depth of the Dual Fuel with the door closed is 1-1/8" deeper than the GR Gas Range
- The depth of the unit with the door open is significantly different
- The GR depth is 43-3/8" with door open
- The DF depth is 47" with door open
- Electrical requirements are different for Gas versus Dual Fuel:
- GR Ranges require a 110/120 VAC 15 amp dedicated circuit.
- 30" and 36" DF Ranges require a 240/208 VAC 30 amp dedicated circuit.
- 48" and 60" DF Ranges require a 240/208 VAC 50 amp dedicated circuit.
- Electrical location would need to be moved to bottom of opening near the floor, refer to the product installation guide for specific location for each model.
- See also, Dual Fuel and GR Series Gas Range Comparison for more informaiton
Refer to the Wolf Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820