- CI Induction, IR Induction Range, and CE Electric Cooktop turn off during use
- What does the auto off feature do?
- Can the two hour shut-off be bypassed?
- How to disable the auto off feature
- Burner turns off
- No heat
CI Induction, IR Induction Range, and CE Electric Cooktops automatically turn off after extended use. Cooktops turn off after:
- Two hours of continual use on HIGH.
- Six hours of continual use on MEDIUM.
- Eight hours of continual use on SIMMER.
CE Electric cooktops can bypass the auto off by entering Sabbath mode.
- The auto off feature cannot be bypassed in any other way.
- The auto off timer will reset if the power level is adjusted at any point.
- See also, CE Electric Cooktop Sabbath Mode.
- There is no Sabbath mode for the CI Induction Cooktop.
- IR Induction Range has a Sabbath mode for the oven only. Refer to Induction Range Sabbath Mode for more information.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820