- How to enter the user options mode for CI Induction and CE Electric cooktops
- How to disable the auto-lock feature for CI and CE cooktops
- Can the auto lock be turned off?
- While in idle mode, touch and hold the 'ALL OFF' key for 5 seconds.
- Let go of the key when unit beeps. If not released after 7 seconds, the unit does not enter user options mode.
- One dot "." appears on the left rear control zone.
- Touch the front left control zone plus "+" until 3 dots display in the left rear control zone. LO displays in the 2-digit display.
- Touch the left front control zone MLT/SIM to disable the auto-lock function. The front left control zone power level changes to level one indicating lock is disabled.
- Touch the left front control zone HI to enable the auto-lock feature. The front left control zone power level will change to level ten.
- Press ALL OFF to save settings, and return to idle mode.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820