- How to enter the user options mode for CI Induction and CE Electric Cooktops
- How to disable the auto-lock feature for CI and CE Cooktops
- Can the auto lock be turned off?
The CI Induction and CE Electric Cooktops must be in idle mode (not in use) and unlocked to enter user options mode and enable or disable auto lock. See CI Induction and CE Electric Cooktop Idle Mode for instructions.
- While in idle mode, touch and hold the ALL OFF key for 5 seconds.
- Let go of the key when unit beeps. If not released after 7 seconds, the unit does not enter user options mode.
- One dot appears on the left rear control zone.
- Touch the front left control zone + until 3 dots appear in the left rear control zone. LO displays in the 2-digit display.
- Touch the left front control zone MLT/SIM to disable the auto lock function. The front left control zone power level changes to level one indicating lock is disabled.
- Touch the left front control zone HI to enable the auto lock feature. The front left control zone power level will change to level ten.
- Press ALL OFF to save settings and return to idle mode.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820