- How to enter the idle mode for CI Induction and CE Electric cooktops
- What is idle mode on a CI or CE Cooktop?
- Can the idle mode be turned off?
- The following are valid key presses in Idle Mode:
- LOCK - Touch and hold LOCK pad to enter Lock Mode
- ON/OFF - Touch and control ON/OFF to activate that burner
- TIMER - Touch TIMER to activate the Timer
- If Auto-Lock is disabled, the unit is in idle mode any time the burners or timer are not in use.
- See CI Induction and CE Electric Cooktop Disable Auto-Lock for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820