- Are there instructions for replacing the condenser fan motor, part number 4200741, available?
- Part # 4200741, instructions sheet part #
- Includes a list of components available with this kit
- New condenser fan motor noisier than old fan motor
- A replacement fan motor may have a different noise frequency than an old condenser fan motor.
- The blade and motor size are also often different from the original which may mean the motor makes more or less noise when a new condenser fan motor is installed.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820