- Can a 120 Volt product be converted to 220/240 Volt?
- What can be done to a unit being moved outside of the United States/Canada?
- Can a unit be converted to work on a different country's power grid?
- Will Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Wolf Gourmet products work on a different electrical grid?
- It is recommended to purchase a unit designed specifically for 220 or 240 Volts for the intended country of use.
- See also, Purchase Product in the US and Ship to to Another Country (Excluding Canada).
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820