- What type of plug does the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven have?
- How many amps does the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven draw?
- How much wattage does the Countertop Oven use?
- Countertop Oven power usage in different modes
The Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven uses a three-prong grounded plug meant for a 120-volt outlet.
- The maximum amp draw for the Countertop Oven is 15 amps.
- The maximum wattage the Countertop Oven uses is 1800 watts.
- The approximate maximum watt draw in each mode is:
|Broil, Hi, or Lo||1470|
Refer to the Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820