- Is there a specific brand or type of silicone that needs to be used when replacing a Sub-Zero door or drawer gasket?
- Does Sub-Zero sell silicone for gasket replacement?
- What color of silicone should be used for gasket replacement?
- Where to purchase silicone for gasket replacement?
- A general purpose, white paste like sealant silicone is available locally at most home improvement or hardware stores.
- A new door gasket purchased from a parts distributor does not include silicone.
- Sub-Zero does offer a 3 ounce tube of silicone, part number 6190360, as an option.
- This product is NSF listed and complies with FDA Regulation 21 CFR177.2600.
- See also, Door Gasket Installation Instructions for additional information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820