- Where are the electrical and gas connections located on the back of the Dual Fuel (DF) range?
- Is it necessary to follow the recommended electrical and gas locations specified in the installation guide?
- Can electrical and gas locations be moved on the back of the DF?
The electrical and gas locations specified in the Dual Fuel Range Installation Guide allow the unit to be installed without interference.
- Moving electrical and gas connections outside of the specified zones may cause the unit to not be properly installed.
- Always follow Wolf installation specifications.
- The Dual Fuel Range is meant to be hardwired.
- Use of a power cord and plug is possible, however it may interfere with the installation of the unit.
- It may be necessary to recess the electrical box for the power cord. Wolf does not have instructions or recommendations for how to do this.
- Consult a local electrician and always follow local codes.
Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820