- How to enter Sabbath mode on Dual Fuel (DF) Range?
- Is the DF Range Star-K certified?
- Sabbath mode setting controls
- Dual Fuel displays SAb or sa6
Steps to Verify Issue:
Setting Sabbath Mode
- Turn oven light on or off.
- Rotate selector bezel to BAKE or ROAST and select desired temperature.
- Touch and hold ENTER for 5 seconds. "SAb" will appear and flash on oven control knob indicating Sabbath mode has been initiated.
- Once oven reaches preset temperature, the unit will stay at that temperature unless it is changed manually.
- To change oven temperature while in Sabbath mode, turn control knob.
- Each turn will increase or decrease temperature by 10° (F or C).
- Display and audible chime are disabled, but temperature will randomly change after new temperature is selected.
- Oven will remain on until the sabbath mode is exited by rotating the selector bezel to OFF.
- Since only Bake and Roast mode are used, the convection fans only run during preheat.
- Avoid opening the oven doors during preheat to adhere to Sabbath observations.
The Dual Fuel Range is certified by Star-K to meet strict religious regulations in conjunction with specific instructions found on www.star-k.org.
- Sabbath overrides the automatic 12-hour shut off feature.
- Display and audible chimes are disabled.
- Oven light will stay on or off depending on the state when Sabbath Mode is initiated.
- Turn the oven selector bezel to OFF to exit Sabbath Mode.
- Sabbath must be reset after a power failure.
- Refer to The Wolf Sabbath Guide for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820