- No power to unit
- After self-clean unit experienced an issue
- Thermal cut out tripped
- Cooling fan issue
- Control or relay board errors
- E Series, L Series, M Series Wall Oven, or Dual Fuel (DF) Range oven does not heat; oven does not get hot
- Oven does not work or heat after using the self-clean feature
- Oven displays LO during preheat
- Oven does not reach set preheat temperature
- Multiple, some, or all mode settings not heating
- Electric oven broiler not working
Steps to Verify Issue:
- LO is not an error code or message and indicates that the oven is currently pre-heating; this is normal operation.
- If a self-clean was recently performed, verify the self-clean cycle has completed and the unit was properly shut-off afterwards. Refer to No Heat After Self Clean for more information.
- For double ovens, try the other oven to see if it heats properly.
- If some or all settings are not heating, confirm the desired mode is turned on.
- Verify the unit is not in showroom mode.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again. Then retest the unit operation.
- If error messages appear, no further troubleshooting advice available.
- See also:
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820