- House Electrical Supply
- Sub-Zero or Wolf appliance is not functioning properly and smells like wires are burning.
- Why is there a hot electrical burning odor when using a Sub-Zero or Wolf product?
- What to do if the bottom of the a Sub-Zero or Wolf unit has an electrical burning smell?
Steps to Verify Issue:
- An electrical burning odor while using a Sub-Zero or Wolf product is not normal. Verify the odor is not from another appliance or electrical device.
- Shut the Sub-Zero or Wolf unit off at the circuit breaker.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820