- Spill over causing electrical issue
- Ignitor is dirty
- No electrical power to the unit
- Surface Burner does not click when turned on
- Gas surface burner will not ignite
- Ignitor will not click
- Refer to Gas Surface Burner Not Igniting for additional troubleshooting
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- See also, Gas Surface Burner Ignition Operation
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820