- Spill over
- Burner placement or assembly
- Pot or pan size
- Spark module, switch, electrode or igniter not working
- Gas supply insufficient or poor quality
- Poor ignition, no ignition of gas burner
- Gas burner does not ignite
- Burners will not ignite on their own but can be lit manually
- No power to gas surface burner
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If new, confirm unit is using the correct gas type.
- To fix a a Wolf gas burner with ignition issues, refer to the troubleshooting steps in Gas Surface Burner Clicking as they are the same for burners not igniting.
- For additional information, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820