- Surface burners do not ignite while oven in use, light when oven is not in use
- Why do surface burners click only when the oven is turned on?
- Why is a riser recommended to resolve burner clicking?
- What does a riser have to do with burner performance?
- The surface burners on an GR Series Gas Range constantly click while in the oven is in use
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the surface burner of an GR Series Gas Range is clicking regardless of oven operation, the clicking could be caused by cleaning, oversized pots/pans, part failure, or other issues.
- Refer to Gas Surface Burner Malfunctioning for additional information.
If the burner is clicking consistently while the oven is on, no troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- If the technician has confirmed that there are no other performance issues, a riser may resolve the issue.
Contact the Sub-Zero Wolf Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820