- Surface burners do not ignite while oven in use, light when oven is not in use
- Why do surface burners click only when the oven is turned on?
- Why is a riser recommended to resolve burner clicking?
- What does a riser have to do with burner performance?
- The surface burners on an GR Series Gas Range constantly click while in the oven is in use
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Refer to Gas Surface Burner Malfunctioning for additional information.
- If the technician has confirmed that there are no other performance issues, a riser may resolve the issue.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820