- Integrated outdoor refrigerator drawer stainless steel panel installation instructions
- Instruction sheet, part number 9012313
- Stainless steel panels, part numbers 9011615 and 9011700
Integrated Outdoor Drawers Stainless Steel Panel Installation Instructions describe the installation process.
- The outdoor model requires the use of Sub-Zero stainless steel outdoor accessory panels.
- Other panels, including custom panels, have not been tested for outdoor use.
- The opening depth for the unit assumes the use of the stainless steel outdoor accessory panels.
- Integrated outdoor panels are only available with a Pro handle.
- If the handle is loose on an Integrated outdoor stainless panel, tighten it by removing the panel to access the Phillips head screw on the back of the panel and turn the screw clockwise to tighten.
- Accessory stainless panels are ordered separate from the unit.
- The hardware for accessory stainless steel panel installation provided with the panels is part number 7024517.
- Stainless steel panels come with a stainless steel kickplate.
Refer to the Integrated Installation Guide for more information. Contact a local dealer for further sales information. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts if replacements are needed.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820