- What filter should be used to add an in-line water filter to a Sub-Zero?
- Where do I order a replacement in-line water filter?
- How do I know if there is an in-line water filter installed on a Sub-Zero?
- Who should add an in-line water filter?
- How do I know when to replace an in-line water filter?
- How do I replace an in-line water filter?
- Can you retrofit a water filtration system on models without filtration?
- Does Sub-Zero have a water filtration system add-on?
- Contact a local plumber to discuss options for installing an in-line water filter.
- Sub-Zero does not have a water filtration system available for models without a water filtration system.
- In-line filters can have different locations depending on the home, and where the plumber installed the filter.
- Possible locations include under the unit, in an adjacent cabinet, under the sink, or in the basement.
- Customers should check local hardware or home improvement stores for replacements.
- In-line water filters must provide a constant water pressure of 20 psi (1.4 bar) to 100 psi (6.9 bar) to the Sub-Zero at all times.
See also, Sub-Zero Does Not Come with a Water Filter.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820