- A burner on the Induction Cooktop is blinking and not heat is being generated.
- No heat on an Induction Cooktop burner with a blinking indicator light
- Burner does not work on Induction Cooktop
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify that the burner element is blinking and not the burner control.
- If the burner control is blinking, the cooktop is not sensing the cookware; ensure cookware is placed on the burner element and cookware is induction compatible.
- If the burner element is blinking, reset the unit's power at the circuit breaker.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820