- What do the different colored wires on an Induction Cooktop connect to in the home electrical supply?
- Of the black, white and green wires, which are the lead wires?
- Should a home neutral wire be capped?
- Each lead has a large label on it indicating what it connects to (L1, L2 and GND).
- Typically white is the neutral wire but not in this case.
- If the home supply has a neutral wire, simply cap it off and do not use it.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820