- Burner generator/element
- Display module
- Keypad board
- Internal wiring issue
- Power supply cord
- Power module
- Installation/power supply source
- Wrong pan size being used
- Induction or electric cooktop surface burners working or not working while control panel blinking, flickering, flashing
- Controls not responding, surface burner in use or not in use
- Induction or electric cooktop burner indicator flashing
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If an electric or induction cooktop control panel is blinking and/or not responding while the surface burners are in use or off, reset the unit at the power supply source for 10 seconds and try using the burner(s) again.
- Verify the correct pan size is being used.
- Using smaller pots or pans than recommended can cause the control panel to flash.
- See also, Electric or Induction Cooktop Does Not Work.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820