- What are the electrical requirements for the Induction Range (IR)
- IR power supply requirement
- What size circuit is needed for the IR Induction Range?
The IR Induction Range requires a grounded, 240 VAC, 60 Hz, 50 amp dedicated circuit.
- The IR Induction Range is not designed to perform on 208 VAC.
- Performance may be compromised if the electrical supply is less than 240 volts.
- Using the oven and survace burners at the same time does not reduce power to the burners.
Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820