- How do you operate the MAX ICE feature on the Integrated Series?
- Does MAX ICE turn off automatically?
- How much more ice is produced when using the MAX ICE mode?
- What does MAX ICE mean?
- How to increase ice production or make more ice
The max ice feature increases the rate of ice production up to 30%.
- The increased ice production will last for 24 hours, then return to normal production.
- Max Ice can not be permanently on, once activated it will disable after 24 hours pass.
To initiate the max ice feature:
- See Turn Integrated Icemaker On or Off for detailed instructions.
- Refer to Ice Production and Ice Bucket Capacity for more information.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820